Service, Maintenance and Repair
Fire protection service, maintenance and repair to keep your systems in operating condition.
Anne Arundel Fire Inspection, Inc. maintains a large staff of N.I.C.E.T. certified service technicians available to handle any service issue 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Specially trained to quickly identify system issues, our service experts respond rapidly and will create the best solution based on the specific project and facility.
Fire Sprinkler Inspections include:
- A review of interior and exterior gauges
- Confirmation of proper air and water pressure levels
- Inspection of fire alarms
- Inspection of water-flow alarms
- Visual examination of sprinklers
- Review of control valves
- Assessment of fire pump, water tanks, and fire department connections
Services available include:
- Inspections - visual examination of fire protection system or portions of the system
- Water-flow testing
- Fire pump testing
- Alarm testing
- Trip testing of dry pipe, deluge, or pre-action valves
- Acceptance testing
- Valve maintenance
- Obstruction investigations
For more information about Anne Arundel Fire Inspection, Inc. inspection services and troubleshooting, contact us.